Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mi Familia es mi amor! :)

I promise I will get better at this again...
I went into Court's room at 9 am this morning. She was still in bed. "Shorty why aren't you at school?" "Why, what time is it?" "UHH, 9!" She didn't believe me, and had to check every clock in the house to make sure I wasn't pulling her leg. She was just a little late...
  • Mom taught Court's class how to make plates with tissue paper mod-podged on at 11. THEN...
  • Dad taught Shortie's class about hygiene at 2. I think the school should pay mom and dad for all they do... :)
  • Whitney has been dissecting a shark in her Biology class... stay tuned for pic's (her camera has a stupid memory card, and wont fit in our card reader...). She was also the one who had to cut it open, and pull things out... the guy in her group said he wasn't touching it at all! (It reminded me when I had to cut open a baby pig, because a certain NICK FALK, wouldn't!)
  • Tanner had some "great" experiences with his teachers... he's getting ready for summer, let's just leave it at that! :)
  • I went to the Temple today with my friends... Mom and Dad can't get mad I sluffed school, I was at the Temple! Good excuse, too bad I didn't think of it earlier...

If you guys feel a little bored, look for Kellie Baker, an amazing dancer, who tried out for So You Think You Can Dance... On at 7 pm.

No comments: