Monday, May 19, 2008

Hot HOt HOT!


Today it was a mere 95+ degrees outside. HOT. So when I got home from school I was expecting it to be cool inside right? Oh no it was hotter inside our house, then out!

Anyway today...


  • Whitty found out Taylor Studios, where they dance, is closing. Needless to say she is very happy she did dance company @ Brighton.

  • When Shortie heard Taylors was closing, she got a huge grin on her face, and eyes so wide that I didn't think possible... "Really!?" she asked... hmm I'm getting mixed feelings here... :)

  • Tan-Man has had the joy of taking the lovely CRT tests.

  • Mom drove to Granna and Grandpas house. I guess when you don't pay your bills for 3 months, they tend to turn off your power, water, lights, phone, and just about everything else you can think of. Mom got it all straightened out though. "When I'm older, be nice to me" she said. We'll love you mom, even if Shauntel called dibs on not housing you (dang it! She beat us all to it!). :)

  • In Whit's biology class, a boy asked the teacher "Where do liars go?" The teacher responded to Hell. Boy- "Nope they go to Law School." So that's why Jess is @ Law school!

  • Shortie is working on her skit for tomorrows elections. We'll let you know how it turns out!
  • I was trying to be the good sister, and help her with ideas. One of them was that Courtney makes the winning basket which makes the Jazz the NBA Champions. Well as I was mimicking my good friends Booner and Bollerjack, Dad came racing into the kitchen. "What's wrong!? What happened!?" He looked like someone had been shot or something... Sorry dad, I guess I'm really not meant to be an announcer.

  • It was my all time last Monday of high school, EVER! Crazy, scary, exciting and joyous all @ the same time!

No comments: