- Whitters saw Iron Man, and LOVED it!
- Tanner's phone rang... he came running in the kitchen looking for it, but was too late, it stopped. He dialed his own number and continued to look. "Oh, crap!" He kept running forward because his phone ringer kept moving forward as well. Umm, I guess that's what happens when your phone is in your POCKET! :)
- Dad got a call from our Wal-Mart Guru, Jere. A WII Fit got shipped in, and now the Cheney household is another number in the new "technologically fit" generation.
- Whit was sitting on the couch, when the phone began to ring. She jumped up, but didn't quite make it all the way up... She fell back on the couch, and then to the ground... Way to go Whit!
- Mom has been working on scrapbook stuff... I fell asleep in the basement and woke up @ 3:00 am to Mom doing some sort of scrapbook thing...
- We got new dish boxes... FINALLY! Now our channels actually work, you can see the channel!
- The Scouts got screwed over by the Stake... long story short the Cheney's (Joe, Jamie, Dad, Tanner, Whit and myself) got to pick up all the Flags. When we returned home, Joe and I had to go to the bathroom real bad. As we chased each other up the stairs and into the house, Joe whipped me to the side, so he would get to the bathroom first... I wasn't gonna have any of that! I side checked him into the wall, and made it to the bathroom! Only bad news was that Joe ran into a bunch of Mom's vases... her big, fancy and expensive ones. I hid in the bathroom for as long as I could, scared that when I came out, Mom would kill me. However, only one little vase was broken (a little one Dad gave me for Mother's Day...). Her huge vase was turned over on the ground, but not broken, a Tender Mercy is all I have to say!
- I gave a talk and said "crap" & "turd" over the pulpit... oops, apparently that isn't recommended. But don't worry I got a bunch of crap for it...
Sorry it is so long, sad thing is there is so much more I could write... Anyway I love you guys so much, and I promise to be better!
2 comments:
It is inevitable when one of the Cheney clam has to help with flags it is a whole family outing. Just think of it as family bonding time!
The Clan is good at those types of "bonding activities." :) Ah, the forthcoming blessings, right?
That's my girl, "crap" and "turd" over the pulpit.
TWO AND A HALF WEEKS. Not that I'm counting! :)
Post a Comment