So today (and yesterday...) in the Cheney home...
- Steph is official! She graduated, finally! Congrats girl! No more school EVER for you!
- Jp cheered so loud for Steph when they announced her name, and he just kept going! It was so funny, and Steph started to turn red on the stage! :)
- Whitney and Court have another dance competition today and tomorrow. This is their last competition. Good luck girls!
- Family history is DONE! Yeah! Needless to say, things have been much less crazy around here!
- Jamie is switching back to Fashion Place. She's excited, and so are we, she'll be a lot closer!
- I debated with this kid all class period as to why Matt Harpering is a good player, and a key player to the Jazz. (I think I scared him, so he just started to agree with me... sorry, you can't mess with my boys!)
No comments:
Post a Comment