So the beauty of this blog is that we exploit all the "happenings" in each others lives. We make fun of each other, and take a laugh at each others expense. Well here's another laugh for you, at MY expense (not that you guys didn't get that already...).
So I'm sure you all remember that night we stayed up to the wee hours of the morning, talking about who knows what (which now the boys Whit & I went on dates with also know... thanks Whit) including funny stories that had happened while we were younger, and even now. In the midst of these stories, we talked about yes, how I have an innumerable number of instances in which I peed my pants.
Well it was Saturday, around 7 pm. I told Whitney I had to go to the bathroom, and got up to leave. Well little miss sunshine decided she had to go right after I got up, and ran to the bathroom. We were fighting each other, and LAUGHING (not such a good thing to do when you have to go real bad), and I told Whitney, I was going to pee my pants. She didn't listen to me, and let me tell you folks, I peed my pants.
Now I need a laugh so here's what else has happened:
- Joe and his buddies had a swim party Saturday night. I am sad to say that yes, speedos were worn.
- Tanner was right in the middle of Joe and his buddies in a basketball swim game. As soon as T would get the basketball though, all the girls would "swarm" him. I think that's why he liked it so much...
- Mom doesn't want to get rid of her "flock"... needless to say they are still flying in our front yard.
- Steph, Whit, Court and myself went to the movie What Happens in Vegas. Really it was one of the more funny movies I have seen, but we were a little late. Remember that Friends episode when they go to the movie theatre and have to sit on the front row, and kink their necks way far back to see the screen... Yep it was just like that!
Love you guys so much.
1 comment:
Kimmy, so maybe you should just start wearing Depends now. :)
Just want you to know you're going to LOVE love it here. I do. :) And I've already found several yummy treats for you to try...get here, would ya!?
Post a Comment