Saturday, July 26, 2008

ode to the parents

SO take one look, and look how cute our parents are! I love the above picture. Dad took the back pack from Mom as we were walking over to Epcot, and they looked like two middle-school sweet-hearts, so of course I had to take a picture.

They are such amazing examples to us, and I just want to say thank you to them for all that they do for us. We love you so much, and are so grateful we have you, because other parents would have given up, YEARS ago!

We love you!



1 comment:

Shauntel said...

I second this motion. They are so amazing and so good to me, even though I was just lucky to marry into the family. They're such good examples and so good to their family. I love them lots. AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM IN THREE DAYS!!! :)