Thursday, July 3, 2008

When the cats are away...

THE MICE WILL PLAY!
Mom and Dad are probably landing in Denmark right now. But as their trips usually go, the Cheney children are home, with Joe and Jamie watching us. Now if you don't know us already, yes, we have already had a head bangin' party! Ok so it might have included the Young Women from our ward, but trust me, it was hoppin'! Hope you guys are havin' fun on vaca Mom and Dad, but just wait 'till you get home! Then the REAL fun will begin! :)
In other news
  • I got a JOB! Thanks Dad, I heard your gasp here on the other side of the world! It is only for a week and a half, but it pays good money, and the best part is I do nothing!
  • We are watching Shadow, Jere's puppy, today! We love seeing the puppy, but it is even more fun seeing Jere!
  • Jamie and I are running the Murray 4th of July 5k tomorrow.
  • Tanner had a sleepover with Forest, Kohl and Kirk.
  • Whit and I are working on Dad's Father's Day present (yes Father's Day was forever long ago, but we had to do it when he was gone, even though I started while he was here... he has no idea, and I am so excited)
  • Whitney is finally enrolled in Driver's Ed! WOO HOO! Congratulate her when you see her :)

No comments: