- Dad and I have this thing where we send blank txt's to one another... just because :) Love you dad.
- I was writing an essay when I heard something, I looked behind me and saw Mom, Dad, Whit, Tanner and Court playing jump-rope in the entryway... that's right, MOM was too!
- To boost my ego, I wrestled Neut, and I am proud to say, he may be bigger than me, but I can still take him!
- Joe, T and I cleaned out the garage, and parked the white car in it. When Mom and Dad got home from dinner, they asked where the car was and were kinda frantic... I said it was just outside, and then went off on a random rampage into which Dad interjected "I don't think you get it Kim, the car is missing!" Joe and I couldn't hold a straight face at this point.
- Oh yeah... I almost fell down the stairs at school... I think Shauntel is wearing a little bit on me! :)
I know these are kinda lame, it hasn't been too exciting around here lately, but I promise better ones are sure to come.
1 comment:
You're a professional little car thief (remember when you stole the car when Jess left it in the drive way). We busted up laughing when we read this. We love these updates! Love you Kimmy!
Post a Comment