Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exciting times...

On Saturday...
  • Steph took her final board.
  • Joe and Jamie rode the bike race in the Salt Lake Marathon Saturday morning at 6 am... I know I didn't know Joe knew there was a morning either...
  • Court and Whit had a dance competition in which Court took third in hip hop, 2nd in Company, and 1st in Jazz! Whit took 2nd in Company, 2nd in her solo, and 1st in Jazz. Good job girls!
  • I made banana bread, which if I do say so myself, turned out pretty dang good! PS if you don't have sour milk, skim milk works just as good. :)
  • Mom & Dad have been in Denver for a Dental Convention.
  • Joe came up to the house at dinner, and made a "make shift" dinner, which if I do say so myself turned out pretty dang good... He replied "If only I could have thickened up the sauce a little bit..." To which Whitney and I both added "You could have just added corn starch." "Well sorry... I don't have boobs!" Me-"It's not the boobs, it's the uterus." Joe-"Well I don't have a U-whatever either!" Thanks for clarifying Joe.

Since church doesn't start until 1, we get kind of bored, which allows for our imaginations to run wild... No parents and no older siblings were home, so what were we to do... but play hide-and-go-seek of course! The three girls nominated T to be it (he had to get in the shower because he had a meeting with the Bishop). When we heard the shower turn off, we paged and let Tanner in on our little game. 10 minutes in Mom's and Dad's closet in the dark gets a little boring. Whitney started making sparks by rubbing a towel and Court's robe together, "You're going to catch me on FIRE!" Courtie screamed. "My eyes are so dilated, I can see like everything" Whitty said as she reached for my face but missed... We started to scream T's name over and over, to which he didn't reply. We finally gave in, and walked down the stairs. When T saw us, he asked "Where have you been? I've been looking for you all over!" So the game did work... Nope. Apparently he hadn't heard the page, and was just sittin' around, kind of confused.

JAZZ WON THE ROCKETS! WOO HOO GO JAZZ!

No comments: