So I was thinkin' about how obsessed I have gotten with the whole blog thing when I asked myself why on earth I was even doing one! The only one who reads this is... well... ME! So pretty much I am writing something that I will just read right after... yeap that's right. But I have come to a conclusion, or a reason I am doing this (besides the fact that I am crazy...). I will put all the pic's mom and dad take on here. This way our fam can actually see the pic's they take... and it will keep our family connected (even those who live clear out in NOWHERE!) Love you guys lots, and expect pics. :)
1 comment:
And those who live in NOWHERE love your blog! Trust me, I already routinely check it, so I'm so excited you'll be putting pictures up. So glad you're blogging girly! Love you!
Post a Comment