Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh dad...

We were all sittin' in the kitchen just talking when we heard some noises (grunting and some oohs and aahs...). We all turned around to see Dad with his arms stretched above his head. They were straight up in the air, but you could tell it was really stretching his arms. Whit and I started to laugh at him. He said "you know when you get older, this will really stretch you too..." His arms were just in the air... Anyway so Whit told Dad to link his arms behind his back, he did and she lifted both his arms up. "OOOH, AAAAAH!" I thought he was going to die! "Do it again, and harder." So this time I grabbed his arms. He said harder... I lifted his arms up, and the moans that he produced, I had never heard before! Whit and I couldn't but laugh as Dad layed out on the top of the kitchen counter in obvious pain, moaning.
Try Dad's stretch for yourself, lift your arms straight up in the air... Can you feel it? Ahh holding your hands up against gravity, what a workout. :)

1 comment:

Shauntel said...

That gravity is a bugger. :) (Love this!)