I guess mine and Whit's dolls (not to mention the ones Courtney has gotten over the years) simply aren't good enough for her, because she makes her own. What does her newest doll look like you may ask, well here she is...
Those are her eyes on the top part of the plastic bottle, complete with eye lashes and her pajamas. Apparently she is sleeping too, just her eyes are open... But if she is sleeping, she needs a bed too, right? Don't worry Courtney's baby is well taken care of!
That is a plastic tub, lined with the hood of one of her sweaters, and another of her sweaters for the blanket.I wish I had the imagination she does! She also puts pennies and quarters in little Hot wheel cars, and those are her people.
So again I have to ask, how cute is she!?


2 comments:
You forgot to mention the cute lips she also drew on the bottle baby!
So once when I was on vacation, I was like five, and I didn't have any toys with me. So I made a doll out of COFFEE FILTERS.
I don't think I was cute like Court. More like "special." ;)
Post a Comment