Thursday, August 14, 2008

d-day

Today was picture d-day... meaning we were out looking for white shirts for a long time. Now shopping for a white shirt doesn't sound that hard, but little did I know. It was hard to find a cute shirt that didn't look like Whit's, that didn't have words, that wouldn't etc etc etc. So let's hope we all look good and match without wearing the same shirt all across the board. I'm really excited to see how the pictures turn out though!
  • On our shopping trip, we saw Jamie at work. We told one of the girls working there we had a complaint and needed to talk to Jamie. The girl took it very seriously and was nervous, but when Jamie came out and just smiled, the girl just laughed.
  • Tanner spent the whole day at Chase's house.
  • Dad helped Grandpa with his family history.
  • Shortie had her first ever meeting at the Cottonwood Cafe for Secretary. She was way excited and has a calendar for the year that she has been planning and working on.
  • Whit spent another morning, 6-9 am at Brighton for dance. I am just thankful that I don't have to drive her, and I know mom and dad are too!

Exciting, I know...

No comments: