Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today was Pop's 83rd birthday! We are so blessed to have such amazing and loving grandparents all alive, healthy and well. Pop looks like he is 65, and plugs away like it too! In a nutshell I want to be just like Pop when I grow up, yup pretty much! :)
Interesting facts I have learned about Pop (and if you have any please add!):
  • He graduated from the U in Banking and Finance.
  • He wanted to marry Gram the day after he asked her to marry him (he didn't want to have to wear a tux!).
  • He was a REAL lady's man! All the girls older and younger all loved Pop!
  • He played the drums in his band, which toured all over too!

(Now that I put myself on the spot I can't think of anymore, but please if you have any, write them!)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP, we love you so much!

3 comments:

JP and Steph said...

Pop use to sale guns for hunting. He was also a very avid hunter. Gram even tried it out once!
I LOVE the last picture of Pops hat and gloves!!

JP and Steph said...

BTW: have you ever noticed how much alike Jessica and I are? The picture you took, we could be sisters!

littlered said...

That's so funny! Gram thinks Jessica and I look alike (Mom thought that too!)! haha I guess we are all Jessica's sisters too :)