Saturday, October 18, 2008

Runnin' Utes

While I have a few minutes, I decided to play "catch up." Today Stephani, Whitney, Courtie and I performed in the half-time at the U game (they kicked TRASH by the way... after the first 2 minutes, I had a feeling it was gonna be a good game...). It was pretty lame, however being on the field was pretty sweet, not to mention we were up close and personal with Whit's and mine future husbands... (we decided we are going to marry football players, and Europeans, and... jk) :)

As Dad, Jess, Joe and Jamie were leaving the house to go to the Real game, Joe (as usual) was harassing Mom. As they left, Mom said, "Love you Jamie have fun, Joe, go jump off a cliff!" I laughed forever! Nice one Mom! :)


While at Wal-Mart (one of our many family routines... Jere, Joe, Jess, T, Whit, Court, Mom, Dad, and I were all present...) Jess picked out a magnet to take back East. 'Somehow' it dropped in his pocket, and when he went fishing for his phone, he came out with the magnet instead. As we laughed at him, Whit looked at him and said, "That's why they keep those locked up." pointing to a case of I-pods... :)
I'll end it at that, but there are a lot more stories! Here are some pic's from the game: (Dad and Jess are in this one... where's Waldo!?)

No comments: