He looked at me, and asked "Miss have you had a little to drink this evening?" WHAT!? I thought he was kidding, but trust me, he wasn't! I must have looked perplexed because he countered with "You were swerving all over the lanes out there." Hmm probably because he was going to hit my car!
While he said this, he shined his flashlight right into my eyes, to which I wanted to say, 'yep, look at 'em, no pupil dilation, no red eyes, nothin'!'
I looked him square in the eyes and said no, I hadn't drunken ANYTHING.
He again asked me, "You're sure, you haven't drunken anything tonight?" He obviously didn't get it, so I answered,
"Well I've had some WATER!"
"Water, you're sure that's it?" (I had some chocolate milk too...)
"Yep that's it."
He proceeded to ask me for my license and registration to which I obliged. Ten minutes later he returned (sucks when a person has NO tickets or record of anything!). "Alright you seem alright but you were swerving everywhere out there, are you a little tired? Well drive safely."
I really wanted to ask him if he wanted me to walk on the road line, or say the alphabet backwards, 'cause pretty sure I don't even drink soda thank you very much!

So the next time you drink water and get in your car, be careful because you could be pulled over for DRINKING & DRIVING!
3 comments:
I have to say that you were much more polite than I would've been. I would've been like, "Um, I was avoiding your crappy driving, Officer."
I once got pulled over and I forgot my license. He couldn't find it in the system. So what did he do? Made me get out of my car, fill out a report, shine lights in my eyes. He was like, "Hair color?" Me: "Brown, eyes blue, height five foot ten. Are we done here?"
I think a large majority of traffic tickets are RIDICULOUS AND UNECESSARY.
:)
That was an accident... haha AMEN SISTER AMEN! I wish I could have seen you and the officer! He had no chance against you! :)
Post a Comment