Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sorry... forgot

I was so excited about our family picture that I forgot about MIDWAY (one of my most favorite places on EARTH!)! Swiss Days is one of our family traditions that will NEVER die because I simply wont let it (besides myself, you would have to go through Gram, Steph, Whit, Mom, Tanner, Shortie, and probably even Pop, Joe and Dad!). I don't know how or what they make their scones with, but trust me I am pretty sure it is a piece of heaven all fried up! The parade was awesome, and I am pretty sure it is the only parade that still throws out candy, and I mean CANDY! We stayed up 'till Sunday which was way fun! Shortie and T also drove the 4-wheelers for hours and hours in the backyard (you wonder why the grass doesn't stay green!). Basically it was amazing and so fun.

1 comment:

JP and Steph said...

I am so glad you posted the really hot picture of me in my pajamas!? LOVE U!